48% increase in Total Admissions
With exceptional targeting and process management services, we work on implementing goal-based internal procedures that are guaranteed to provide positive results. When we are introduced to one problem, we work upon it in a way that makes the entire functioning more economic and productive. Keeping one aim in mind, overall process creation and management affects not just the marketing functions, but also helps our clients achieve better overall functional synchronization.
Noida International University (NIU), as the name states, is an international university located in a 75 acres Campus in Noida. It has 11 schools and over 150 programs it offers in different streams. Welcoming students from all over the world, it is one of India’s top-ranked universities.
Noida International University (NIU), as the name states, is an international university located in a 75 acres Campus in the knowledge hub of Noida. It has 11 schools and over 150 programs it offers in different streams. Welcoming students from all over the world, it is one of India’s top-ranked universities.
NIU hugely relied on the traditional method of tapping prospective students during admission season. The digital mandate came to RMS with a clear outline of overhauling the admission cycle and making NIU’s firm footprints in the digital landscape ensuring wider outreach for the brand. A long conversion cycle with no tracking in place led to a high number of exhausted applicants that never reached the end of submission and ended up being untraceable. The previously targeted audience was comparatively poor and was required to be improved for better results. Hence, an overall marketing and sales process was required to be introduced for lead generation and lead tracking.
RMS created an ecosystem that tracked end to end mapping of each lead to the completion in the form of registration. . By introducing and dividing the life cycle of the leads being generated, we segregated the website visitors into three parts for better follow-up and query resolution. By shortening the conversion funnel, we reduced the exhaustion rate, thus improving the admission rates. A behavior and action based approach was undertaken to reach prospective customers through SMS and emails, thus, leading to better conversion rates. Creating a potent attribution led to agile based data insights that led to better affiliate associations marked by precise KRA’s.
- Getting more admission and application form fills.
- Better lead generation and tracking.
- Increasing website traffic.
- In-depth analysis and market research for better targeting and understanding of expected customer behavior.
- Decreasing the length of the registration process.
- Distribution of leads into sections for better and more relevant reach.
- Retargeting visiting customers for better sales.
- Reducing marketing investment costs.
- With a reduced registration process and time, the admission number increased by a rate of 48%.
- General form fills increased 2.8 times than the previous number because of better reach and targeting.
- Due to retargeting and more analysis on customer behavior, the Cost per lead reduced by 35%.